Advanced Revenue Management: Grow Profitability and Drive Revenue
Every distributor wants to build better relationships with vendors and customers so they can drive revenue and increase profitability. However, getting what you want can be a challenge —one you shouldn’t face alone. You want to advance your business, accelerate your profits, and move your entire organization forward and Advanced Distribution Software can help.
Who You Are:
You are a medium to large scale distributor in the Electrical Goods, Industrial Supply, Equipment, or Motor Vehicles and Automotive Parts & Supply sector who is looking to get more out of your operation.
What You’re Facing:
- Customers That Demand More
- Increased Competition
- Supply Chain Complexity
- Consolidation Concerns
Your Operational Challenges:
- Decreased demand, pricing strategies, and effective margins
- Delivering real-time, actionable information to employees, suppliers, and customers
- Building brand loyalty and customer satisfaction
Advanced Revenue Management Software
Let’s be clear, revenue drives your business and being more profitable is something you’re constantly striving for. In a world of growing competition, wavering consumer demand, and globalization, the constraints you feel continue to increase. You know what you want, and you might even know what you need, but what you don’t know is how to successfully get there on your own.
The truth is you probably can’t. You need something, something advanced, something developed by a team of industry experts with only your needs in mind. You need Advanced Revenue Management.
What Challenges Your Revenue Management:
- Industry specific needs for driving sales in a price sensitive market
- Managing multiple complex industry, manufacturer, and customer specific promotions
- Margin control – ensuring tracking and execution for margin maintenance and optimization
What You Need:
- Advanced Pricing
- Advanced Rebates
- Smart Pricing Optimization
- Key Performance Indicators
- Trade Promotion Management
- Pricing and Rebates
- Deduction Management
- Cost Deviations
- Vendor Rebate Management Software
What You Get with Advanced Revenue Management
Profitable Relationships with Individual Pricing
Align pricing processes with real world requirements, eliminate the risk of incorrect prices, and reduce the cost of updating prices for entire product portfolios, while pricing each product in accordance with business goals that you set for each customer segment, including key accounts with:
- Better aligned product strategies: use price build up functionality for each product/product group and target customer/customer group
- No lost margins: reduce the time required to implement price changes using real time business knowledge with deduction management, cost deviations, rebates, and trade promotion management functionality
- Increased sales efforts: simplify sales commission modifications to increase market share and profits using advanced commissions functionality, which enables you to disburse on payment amount instead of invoice amount
- Better creative pricing promotions: use our Buy One, Get One Free functionality, trade promotion application, rebates and cost to serve applications in order to drive promotion strategies
Money Savings with Better Vendor Revenue Management:
Your ability to effectively manage supplier rebates, deductions management (chargeback) and special price authorizations (SPAs) can determine the profitability of entire product lines; and if you’re managing vendor pricing with spreadsheets and manual procedures, you are missing cost savings. With Advanced Revenue Management you can:
- Ensure every rebate cost recovery opportunity is identified, claimed and received
- Accelerate cash flow and reduce vendor receivables by eliminating errors, disputes and delays
- Decrease administrative labor by reducing manual processes with system audit trails that are required by vendors and customers to justify and execute on agreements
- Build accurate price & cost history to provide better insight into product profitability
Advanced Revenue Management is the tool you need to achieve higher margins and drive profits. Satisfy clients and vendors, reduce inefficient use of resources, and start driving growth. It’s time to take control and stop wasting your time and your money.
Robust and Effective, Powered by Microsoft Dynamics AX
Fully integrated and embedded in Microsoft Dynamics® AX 2012, Advanced Revenue Management is available as a standalone solution or part of Advanced Distribution Software.
Developed by a team of industry experts at I.B.I.S., Inc., Advanced Revenue Management was designed to specifically address the challenges faced by distributors just like you.
What’s In It For You
|Pricing at the Quote, Order or Invoice Level||Manage pricing throughout the sales process to increase efficiency and reduce manual data entry errors|
|Pricing Build Based on User Selectable Costs||Create your end user price using our intelligent pricing functionality, allowing you multiple levels and modifiers as you build the correct end user price.|
|Customer Calculation Groups||Define customer groups to apply promotion and pricing policies to customers based on strategic criteria. Price each product in accordance with product and business goals for each customer segment and for key accounts.|
|Customer and Vendor Rebates managed through tiered structures and special pricing authorizations||Calculate rebates to meet customer and vendor requirements without complex and error prone spreadsheets. Handle exceptions easily. Protect your margins with functionality that includes cost to serve, deduction management, cost deviations, advanced commissions and much more, all developed specifically for distributors’ needs.|
|Historical Cost Log Reporting for price, line discount, multi-line discount, total discount and specified retail price components||Set pricing based on fully loaded cost information with detailed in¬sight into historical data.|
|Flexible Formula Based Calculation Methods||Streamline your pricing processes, thereby eliminating the risk of incorrect prices and reducing the cost of updating prices for the entire product portfolio. Pricing based on your real business process including vendor and customer negotiated input.|
|Expanded Buy One, Get One Capability (Free Goods)||Flexible criteria allows you to set up BOGO promotions for accompanying items ranging from free to discounted goods, and/or services with affectivity dates. You can mix and match the goods and services, as well as limit the quantities to avoid excess discounting within specified time periods.|
|Price Lists Reporting and Inquiry||Ad-hoc reporting allows complete pricing and cost analysis.|
|Cost Deviations||Automated cost deviation tracking, posting and reporting to provide an accurate product profitability analysis based on vendor agreements.|
You face complexities in your everyday business. And to succeed you need to improve your competitive foothold and ensure you’re not leaving any money on the table. With tools like Advanced Revenue Management you eliminate the guess work and position your company to drive the best margins and highest profits. Sure, you could try and piece this together on your own, but that is not a valuable use of your time.
Let the skilled team at I.B.I.S. show you how to get the most out of your operation with Advanced Revenue Management and Advanced Distribution Software.
To download the Advanced Revenue Management brochure, please click here.