Every supply chain professional wants to build better relationships with vendors and customers so they can drive revenue and increase profitability. However, getting what you want can be a challenge —one you shouldn’t face alone. You want to advance your business, accelerate your profits, and move your entire organization forward and Advanced Supply Chain Software will get you there.
Does This Sound Familiar?
- Customers Are Demanding More
- Competition Is Heating Up
- Margins Are Shrinking
- Your Supply Chain Is A Black Box And You NEED Visibility
It’s no secret that today’s supply chain professional faces a myriad of challenges, both in how they manage their operations and in what their customers and vendors expect. Customers demand exceptional service, low prices and guaranteed stock availability, and if they don’t get it, they start looking at other options. Your vendors want effective communications, quick payment and reduced inefficiencies.
You need the agility to keep up with market trends, the power to manage your entire business through one centralized application, and the information to improve your responsiveness – all while finding your path to profitability. You need a supply chain solution for a new generation.
Advanced Supply Chain Software
Advanced Supply Chain Software powered by I.B.I.S., Inc. is the leading supply chain management solution for manufacturers and distributors who want to optimize their supply chains for profitability. Embedded within Microsoft’s next-generation ERP system and designed in partnership with industry and supply chain experts, Advanced Supply Chain Software is uniquely suited for the supply chain challenges of a new generation.
With Advanced Supply Chain Software you get more than just an application for managing one aspect of your supply chain. You get a fully integrated software solution built by industry experts to meet the complex supply challenges of a new generation of distributors and manufacturers. This solution offers visibility, optimization, and most importantly, results!
- Visibility: Access real-time reports, sophisticated business intelligence tools and a complete view of your inventory, orders, financials, and management alerts through this centralized solution so you can make better, more informed decisions. You never have to wonder about the accuracy and validity of your data, or make assumptions when talking to customers. Everything you need to know is available to your team, how they need it and when they need it.
- Optimization: Automate workflows, eliminate duplicate work, and reduce wasted time and administrative errors so you can improve efficiency and deliver your orders faster. Our Automated Data Collection (ADC) means your orders are picked quicker, stock counts are flawlessly updated, and shipping documents are easily produced. With a real-time view of your stock across multiple locations you’ll make smarter inventory planning decisions and more efficient shipping schedules.
- Results: With responsive inventory management, automated A/R and A/P processes and strategic pricing capabilities, you will not only improve your cash flow, but also build stronger relationships with clients and vendors. Capitalize on the rich functionality that enables you to respond to the market, update prices, offer effective promotions and handle commissions, rebates and trade agreements with confidence and ease.
Fully integrated and embedded in Microsoft Dynamics® AX 2012, Advanced Supply Chain Software provides you with five stand-alone or integrated functional modules.
- Advanced Revenue Management
- Advanced Order Management
- Advanced Inventory Management
- Advanced Business Intelligence
Let I.B.I.S., Inc. help you to improve supply chain velocity, exceed customer expectations and get a better handle on your inventory - all with industry proven, Advanced Supply Chain Software.For a complimentary Business Impact Assessment, please contact us at 770.368.4000. Advanced Supply Chain Software – Supply Chain Solutions For A New Generation