Advanced Order Management: Smoother Transactions Build Better Customer Relationships
Every distributor wants to build better relationships with vendors and customers so they can drive revenue and increase profitability. However, getting what you want can be a challenge —one you shouldn’t face alone. You want to advance your business, accelerate your profits, and move your entire organization forward and Advanced Distribution Software can help.
Who You Are:
You are a medium to large scale distributor in the Electrical Goods, Industrial Supply, Equipment, or Motor Vehicles and Automotive Parts & Supply sector who is looking to get more out of your operation.
What You’re Facing:
- Customers That Demand More
- Increased Competition
- Supply Chain Complexity
- Consolidation Concerns
Your Operational Challenges:
- Decreased demand, pricing strategies, and effective margins
- Delivering real-time, actionable information to employees, suppliers, and customers
- Building brand loyalty and customer satisfaction
Advanced Order Management Software
Without orders, you don’t have a business; it’s really as simple as that. You need to generate them, process them, and deliver them accurately and efficiently, and there isn’t much room for error. Your customers expect their items to be in stock and want accurate information about pricing and delivery times. Retaining your customers and ensuring repeat business means maintaining good relationships, and good relationships are built on trust. If you don’t have the proper information at hand, or if it is difficult to place an order with your company, you might not just lose the sale, you might lose the customer. And where would you be without your customers?
You wouldn’t be anywhere. You need something, something advanced, something developed by a team of industry experts with only your needs in mind. You need Advanced Order Management.
Challenges to Your Order Management Process:
- Limited or time consuming access to customer and product information at multiple levels, which negatively impacts customer satisfaction
- Excessive hold times or an inability to deliver accurate information, which leads to lost sales resulting from missed opportunities, frustrated customers, or call abandonment
- Lost orders due to lack of inventory
- Slow or complex order taking processes, which increase margin for error and reduce service times
- Limited ability to upsell or cross-sell, which reduces the potential for additional revenue
What You Need:
- Intelligent, Advanced Order Entry
- Backorder Management
- Optimized Order Processing
- Advanced Search Capabilities
- Extensive, Immediate Information Access
- Full System Integration
- Complete Stock Visibility
- Shipping Foresight
- Mail Order Management Software
- Sales Order Management Software
What You Get with Advanced Order Management
Simplify Your Order Process, Exceed Expectations
When a customer wants to place an order they expect it to be easy. They don’t have time to give you information about where they are or what they’ve ordered in the past. They expect you to know everything about them from the moment they call, and to have you facilitate the order with no work on their part. They want to know right away if their items are out of stock, what alternatives you have for them and when they can expect delivery. It’s all about expectations and how you manage them when it comes to customer orders. With Advanced Order Management you can exceed customer expectations with:
- Instant access to customer information at multiple levels for a clean picture of each account
- An ability to respond to order and product questions quickly using our advanced search capabilities and stock availability wizards
- Multi-channel order placement which supports EDI, catalog, online, telephone, in-person or direct mail with modifiers including substitution, upsell/downsell, and duplicate order checking
- Immediate credit checks to process new customer sales quickly with advanced credit checking
- Quick customer reorder options that allow for duplication and changes to be made on the fly
Better Service, More Profitable Relationships:
Beyond taking their orders efficiently, customers want to experience a high level of service when dealing with your organization. Being able to answer their questions, help them make decisions and save them time or money goes a long way in satisfying customer needs. With Advanced Order Management you can improve your service levels and build stronger, more profitable customer relationships by:
- Utilizing role based order cues to ensure that customers receive consistent, thorough product and delivery information
- Maximizing closed sales and additional revenue through insight into inventory availability, which enables you to extend supplementary or complementary product offerings
- Increasing visibility into replacement products for out of stock items
- Reducing shipping costs and processing with the use of ship complete functionality
Advanced Order Management provides your team with the tools they need to offer customers total service and complete satisfaction. With access to real-time information on customers and their order history, stock availability and shipping calendars you can provide customers with everything they need to feel confident. Attract new customers and retain current ones by offering smooth, effortless order placement, accurate and complete order shipment, and fast delivery.
Agile and Feature Rich, Powered by Microsoft Dynamics AX
Fully integrated and embedded in Microsoft Dynamics® AX 2012, Advanced Order Management is available as a standalone solution or part of Advanced Distribution Software.
Developed by a team of industry experts at I.B.I.S., Inc., Advanced Order Management was designed to specifically address the challenges faced by distributors just like you.
What’s In It For You
|Quick Order Entry||Keep orders flowing and customers coming back with fast, easy order entry.|
|Counter Sales||Simplify the checkout process and collect signatures to support efficient, verifiable counter transactions, simplified tendering, HQ view and control of off-site operations, and real time system updates.|
|Advanced Search for Products and Customers||Give order takers instant access to the information they need to find the right product and charge the right price with product substitution, upsell/downsell visibility, and stock availability wizard.|
|Advanced Credit Checking||Avoid delays and impress new customers with fast approvals to get orders out the door without risk.|
|Quick Customer Reorder||Make it easy for customers to repeat orders by taking advantage of easy order identification with copy and easy change capability down to the field level.|
|Duplicate Order Checking||Keep errors to a minimum with automated duplication notice at order entry with our duplicate order checking functionality.|
|Advanced Order Blocking||Stop the order quickly to minimize costs when problems with credit or disputes arise and return product to inventory for immediate usage.|
|Product Substitution/Up-sell/ Down-sell/Cross-sell||Help your order takers guide customers to make the right purchase decisions when an item is out of stock. Provide recommendations for add-ons and lower/higher cost options.|
|Stock Availability Wizard||Quick order entry customer information by color coding each order line based on stock availability status for Color coded order lines based on stock availability status allow for quicker order entry.|
|Depletion Management||Minimize inventory carrying costs and avoid obsolescence with quick item substitution, obsolete inventory management and advance product look up.|
|Advanced Back-order Management||Manage back-orders with enhanced inventory visibility across locations, role based information cues and drill down inquiries.|
|Ship Complete Functionality||Avoid costly freight and order processing expenses by holding orders until all line items are available.|
|Lost Sales Tracking||Record lost sales orders with relevant information to assist you in building new forecasts and negotiating new business.|
|Key Performance Indicators||Monitor the metrics that keep your managers focused on the most important issues.|
Order processing is at the crux of your business. Improve margins, drive revenues and ensure your customers enjoy doing business with you with order management that is just as advanced as they are.
Let the skilled team at I.B.I.S. show you how to get the most out of your operation with Advanced Order Management and Advanced Distribution Software.
To download the Advanced Order Management brochure, please click here.